Teeth Whitening in Encinitas
Keeping Teeth White Isn’t Always Easy, Let Us Take Care Of It For You
Over time teeth stain from a variety of different things that discolor and affect the brightness of your smile. Whether it’s coffee, foods, smoking, or just time itself, keeping your teeth white in no easy feat. Home remedies like whitening toothpaste and teeth whitening strips will whiten your teeth, but not to the extent a professional whitening can. Over the years whitening methods have become safer and more effective in lifting stains from deep within the tooth’s enamel.
For those who try the home methods and don’t get the results you are looking for, teeth whitening from Pacific Dental Center in Encinitas is the perfect low-cost solution to bringing back your bright smile.
Professional Teeth Whitening At Pacific Dental Center
In cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening is one of the most popular dental treatments because it’s simple, safe, and much more effective than home remedies. Dr. Snow has been practicing general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry in Encinitas since 1994 and caters to every individual’s needs. If you believe your smile could use a teeth whitening, Dr. Snow will determine the best process that will work best for your smile.
Teeth whitening only removes stains and color on natural teeth meaning existing crowns, bond filings, and other dental restorations will not whiten with teeth whitening systems. Because of these restorations not every whitening will be effective, in which case Dr. Snow will determine the best whitening process to undergo to give you a bright smile you will love.
Teeth Whitening- What To Know
- Like above, teeth won’t whiten if they aren’t natural. Most patients love the brightness they get after teeth whitening and decide to replace old crowns and veneers to match the new whitened teeth.
- Every patient will get a before and after picture so they can see the difference teeth whitening can make.
- Your teeth will not stay permanently white, but it will be much easier to get them back to where they are after light staining.
- After getting your teeth whitened you want to stay away from harsh “tooth stain” items such as, smoking, coffee, wine, berries, and like items for a few days. If it can stain your clothes it can stain your teeth.
- Teeth may be a little sensitive after dental whitening, using a sensitive tooth paste or other sensitive dental products is recommended to relieve the discomfort sensitivity can cause.
If you are interested in teeth whitening, or have any questions/concerns, contact Pacific Dental Center today to Schedule an appointment.